Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 17.05.2012
Selection call for applications
1. Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
2. Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
3. Domain: Public policies expert
4. Level: execution
5. Objective: Providing support in obtaining the project specific activities
6. Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 4: Selection of the target group (maximum 150 people involved in the elaboration of higher education public policies) and the experts to be involved in project activities.
- 4.1 Defining the profile of the people to be trained and the selection process
- 4.2 Identifying the people with a high degree of expertise to be involved in various project stages (identifying the working group experts, MLW experts, speakers, etc.
- 4.3 Selecting the personnel involved in public policies elaboration from the target group
7. Responsibilities of the experts:
- Defining the target group profile;
- Involvement in the identification and communication with highly trained experts to be involved in various project stages;
- Involvement in the personnel selection;
- Involvement in the specific working group meetings;
8. Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- university degree;
- experience in the field of public policies at national and international level;
- work experience: minimum 5 years;
- work experience in a similar position: minimum 3 years;
- computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, graphic editing programs;
9. Knowledge and specific skills:
- efficiency in time management;
- professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
- experience in educational projects, with an emphasis in higher education public policies.
10. Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place for 1 month, between 1 – 30 June 2012.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 29 May 2012, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.
12. Available positions: 2