Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 05.04.2013
Selection call for applications
1. Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
2. Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
3. Domain: Financial expert
4. Level: collaboration
5. Objective: Involvement in reporting activities, financial management and observing the project budget, ensuring technical assistance in human resources management
6. Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 1.3 Project management, supervising all project activities, externalized ones included
7. Responsibilities of the experts:
- Assistance and collaboration in preparing financial reports and financial previsions;
- Assistance and collaboration in preparing employment documentation, expenses detailing in accordance with project eligibility criteria and national / European framework;
- Advising the UEFISCDI team on verification / observing of contractual provisions, eligibility criteria in the national / European framework for the specific project expenses;
- Providing support with external auditors and accounting;
- Advising the project manager on all financial aspects, ensuring their correlation with specific project policies and activities;
- Elaborating reports, financial and budgetary planning for the project manager;
- Collaboration with the financial, scientific and specialty personnel to ensure the correlation of project activities with the financial aspects, collaboration with all activity managers for a smooth integration of activities and financial flows;
- Provides support in the elaboration of project budget financial predictions or other reports requested by AMPODCA;
- Collaboration with institution representatives in elaborating the project budget;
- Provides support in preparing the reimbursement forms;
- Provides expertize in any financial aspect, as requested by the beneficiary.
8. Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- Specialized university degree;
- Economics training;
- Training courses in project management, financial management.
9. Knowledge and specific skills:
- work experience: minimum 3 years in project management;
- computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, graphic editing programs;
- English – advanced level;
- Second foreign language – advanced level.
10. Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place between 15 April 2013 – 17 February 2013.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 10 April 2013, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.