Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 03.08.2012
Selection call for applications
1. Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
2. Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
3. Domain: Reporting expert
4. Level: collaboration
5. Objective: Coordinating the implementation and reporting progress, ensuring financial and human resources management
6. Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Managing the project implementation progress and the project reporting activities
7. Responsibilities of the experts:
- Internal project monitoring: MONTHLY;
- Elaboration of the quarterly activity progress reports and submission to the project manager: quarterly;
- Elaboration of the periodical technical-financial reports as part of the reimbursement documentation: in accordance with the initial planning;
- Elaboration of notifications and explanatory notes for addendums to the financial contract: whenever necessary;
- Elaboration of activity reports, intermediary reports (quarterly, as support for the R1 / final reports): quarterly;
- Preparation, together with the beneficiary, of the necessary documentation for audit and evaluation: at project completion or at beneficiary request;
- Elaboration of progress and risk analyses for the project manager: quarterly or whenever necessary;
- Responding to requests from the project manager in maximum 24 hours from receiving them.
8. Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- university degree in Law/ Economics / Public administration;
- work experience: minimum 5 years;
- work experience in other European funded projects.
9. Knowledge and specific skills:
- efficiency in time management;
- professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
- experience in European projects;
10. Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place between 20 August 2012 – 17 February 2013.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 14 August 2012, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.
12. Available positions: 1