Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 02.08.2012 (2)
Selection call for applications
1. Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
2. Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
3. Domain: Acquisitions expert
4. Level: collaboration
5. Objective: Operative attributions on the acquisition of goods and services in accordance with Government Ordinance no. 34/2006 with subsequent modifications, periodical reporting on the status of acquisitions contract management.
6. Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 1.3 Project management, supervising all project activities, externalized ones included
7. Responsibilities of the experts:
- Elaborating and yearly updating the acquisitions list;
- Approving the purchase requisitions elaborated by the activity manager, elaborating explanatory notes and observing the acquisitions calendar;
- Elaborating data sheets, preparing and monitoring the acquisition procedures, overseeing the legal procedures (participating in the receiving and evaluation of offers, elaborating evaluation reports and notifications for selected / non-selected suppliers – whenever necessary);
- Contracts assignment;
- Elaborating the public acquisitions file;
- Monitoring the acquisitions contracts for a good implementation, observing the contractual agreements and preparing the payment documents;
- Monitoring the overall acquisitions cycle, from posting the adds until contract finalization;
- Preparation of monitoring the acquisition status.
7. Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- university degree;
- experience in the field of public policies at national and international level;
- work experience: minimum 5 years;
- work experience in a similar position: minimum 5 years;
- computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, graphic editing programs;
8. Knowledge and specific skills:
- efficiency in time management;
- professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
- experience in European projects;
9. Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place between 20 August 2012 – 17 February 2013.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 13 August 2012, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.
Available positions: 3