Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 19.06.2012
Selection call for applications
1. Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
2. Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
3. Domain: Public policies expert
4. Level: execution
5. Objective: Providing support in obtaining the project specific activities
6. Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 4: Selection of the target group (maximum 150 people involved in the elaboration of higher education public policies) and the experts to be involved in project activities.
4.1 Defining the profile of the people to be trained and the selection process
4.2 Identifying the people with a high degree of expertise to be involved in various project stages (identifying the working group experts, MLW experts, speakers, etc.
4.3 Selecting the personnel involved in public policies elaboration from the target group
Activity 5: The elaboration of a methodology for underpinning higher education public policies
5.8 Elaboration of an ex-ante impact study on the study programs ranking.
7. Responsibilities of the experts:
- Defining the target group profile;
- Involvement in the identification and communication with highly trained experts to be involved in various project stages;
- Involvement in the personnel selection;
- Involvement in the research for the ex-ante impact study;
- Involvement in the specific working group meetings;
- Involvement in the elaboration of the ex-ante impact study.
8. Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- university degree;
- experience in the field of public policies at national and international level;
- work experience: minimum 5 years;
- work experience in a similar position: minimum 3 years;
- computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, graphic editing programs;
9. Knowledge and specific skills:
- efficiency in time management;
- professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
- experience in educational projects, with an emphasis in higher education public policies;
10. Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place for 7 months, between 1st July 2012 – 31 January 2013.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 29 June 2012, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.