Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 24.01.2013
Selection call for applications: Module IV – Developing specific studies and analyses on various educational policies A7.6
1. Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
2. Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
3. Domain: Public policies expert
4. Type and number of available positions: 6 execution positions
5. Objective: Developing an analysis of the performance and fitness for purpose of HEIs internal quality assurance systems
6. Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 7. Analysis of higher education public policies in accordance with Romania’s commitments in the European higher Education Area
A7.6 Developing an analysis of the performance and fitness for purpose of HEIs internal quality assurance systems
7. Responsibilities of the experts group:
· elaborating the reports and presentations of the working group meetings and visits to the universities sites;
The university experts and the project experts will discuss the various approaches on the internal quality assurance management system and its effects on the institutional strategies.
8. Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
· university degree;
· experience in the field of public policies at national and international level;
· work experience: minimum 1 year;
· work experience in a similar position: minimum 1 year;
· computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, graphic editing programs;
9. Knowledge and specific skills:
· efficiency in time management;
· professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
· experience in educational projects, with an emphasis in higher education public policies;
· good knowledge in elaboration of public policies.
10. Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place for 2 months, between 10 February 2013 – 10 April 2013.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 6 February 2013, containing:
· letter of intent;
· CV (Europass);
· Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.