Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 04.03.2014
A9 – Building an online communication platform on the EHEA and the way in which higher education public policies are connected with the EHEA
- Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
- Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
- Domain: Expert
- Type and number of available positions: 7 execution positions
- Objective: Developing an WEB 2.0 online platform to promote the Bologna Process associated policies and developing an effective Wiki online communication tool to be used for project participants
- Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 9. Building an online communication platform on the EHEA and the way in which higher education public policies are connected with the EHEA
9.1 Designing the WEB 2.0 platform in order to promote the Bologna Process associated policies and structuring it in accordance with the topics of interest identified by the expert groups.
9.2. Platform maintenance and development
9.3 Developing an efficient online communication system between all project participants (Wiki-like)
- Experts’ responsibilities:
Designing the two online communication platforms, by:
- adapting the WEB 2.0 informative platform to the users’ needs by designing a user-friendly interface;
- testing the online platform to identify possible errors;
- providing feedback to improve the information exchanges.
- Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- university degree;
- work experience: minimum 2 years;
- computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, graphic editing programs;
- 9. Knowledge and specific skills:
- efficiency in time management;
- professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
- experience in educational projects, with an emphasis in higher education public policies
- Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place for 2 months, between 17 March 2014 – 17 May 2014.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 11 March 2014, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.