Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 23.01.2014
A5 – Developing an online platform for collection and processing of higher education statistical data
- Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
- Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
- Domain: Expert
- Type and number of available positions: 30 execution positions
- Objective: Developing an online platform to manage the collected data necessary for the public policies formulation at higher education level and implementing a pilot system with maximum 300 electronic signatures.
- Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 5. Developing an online platform for collection and processing of higher education statistical data
- defining the required types of data to in order to design and populate the online platform
- testing the online platform for data collection and processing
- Experts’ responsibilities:
- testing the online platform and defining the types of data required for its completion
The experts will test the online platform with the collected data necessary for the public policies formulation at higher education level and assistance in defining / refining the types of data needed for online platform completion and implementation.
- Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- university degree;
- work experience: minimum 2 years;
- 9. Knowledge and specific skills:
- efficiency in time management;
- professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
- experience in educational projects, with an emphasis in higher education public policies;
- Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place for 4 months, between 3 February 2014 – 17 May 2014.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 28 January 2014, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.