Project co-financed by the European Social Fund through the 2007 – 2013 Operational Programme "Administrative Capacity Development"
Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code 34912
SELECTION CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: 19.08.2013
Selection call for applications: Module IV – Developing specific studies and analyses on various educational policies – A8.3
1. Institution: The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (UEFISCDI)
2. Project: Higher Education Evidence Based Policy Making: a necessary premise for progress in Romania, code: 34912
3. Domain: Public policies expert
4. Type and number of available positions: 1 execution positions;
Developing a multi-dimensional analysis of Romanian higher education institutions
6. Activities in which the expert will be involved:
Activity 8. Developing a pilot exercise for Romanian study programmes rankings and universities classification
A8.3 Developing a multi-dimensional analysis of Romanian higher education institutions
7. Responsibilities of the experts group:
The expert will contribute to:
- the elaboration of an article on the equity in higher education which will be submitted for publication in an international journal;
- the editing and initial review of the articles to be submitted for publication in an international journal.
The expert will collaborate with the other experts involved in writing the articles for the international journal, in order to improve their quality.
8. Specific requirements (qualifications and expertise):
- university degree;
- experience in the field of public policies at national and international level;
- work experience: minimum 5 years;
- work experience in a similar position: minimum 3 years;
- computer skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, graphic editing programs;
9. Knowledge and specific skills:
- efficiency in time management;
- professional approach and confidentiality concerning the project objectives;
- experience in educational projects, with an emphasis in higher education public policies;
10. Activity timeframe:
The activity is scheduled to take place for 4 months, between 3 September 2013 – 31 December 2013.
The applications will be submitted via e-mail at email@example.com or at the postal address 3, Calea Plevnei St., Bucharest, no later than 26 August 2013, containing:
- letter of intent;
- CV (Europass);
- Copies of diplomas and other relevant documents.